Shipping Terms and Conditions
Packages are processed within 1-2 business days (weekends and holidays excluded) of the order being placed. We ship around the world1 via FedEx2 and the US Postal Service3.
- International customers are solely responsible for all custom duties, service charges, and taxes on orders shipped to any foreign countries. Seidio is not responsible for any package delays or rejects due to international custom clearances. For more information regarding your country’s custom policy, please contact your local customs office.
- Texas residents will pay 8.25% Sales Tax on all orders.
- After an order has been shipped, changes made to your shipping address will result in an additional $15.00 fee (applies to FedEx only). USPS is unable to make any address changes.
- FedEx does not deliver on weekends and major holidays.
- Please note signatures may be required on FedEx Second Day Air, Standard Overnight, and shipments exceeding $150. Customer may arrange alternative delivery or pick up locations by contacting FedEx at their own expense.
- We are unable to attach any special labels or instructions to packages. They will only show the destination address, our company name, and our return address.
- Please check shipping addresses carefully, as refused and/or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs plus a 15% restocking fee.
All packages are checked and weighed before shipment to insure products are included.
Please report any damaged packages or product to Seidio within 48 hours of package receipt. Please check your shipment carefully, as sometimes products may be hidden or concealed by packing materials.
Any shipments lost in transit are the responsibility of their respective carrier. To ensure against lost or stolen packages, please choose a secure location where someone will be available to take delivery of your package. Claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages must be made within 48 hours of expected delivery date. Please allow 30 days for USPS packages before filing.
To file a claim, please fill out our Shipment Claim Form. Seidio will do everything it can to help facilitate your claim, but the courier will make the final decision.
Unless box is severely damaged at delivery, please do not refuse shipments. All non-damaged refused shipments will be subject to return shipping costs plus a 15% restocking fee.
1) We are unable to ship to Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Israel, Russia, and Vietnam due to shipping complications. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2) FedEx will not deliver packages to PO Boxes, APO, FPO and military addresses. Packages must be delivered to a physical address.
3) USPS transit times may be longer to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, and military addresses. USPS shipping does not include tracking or insurance.